Product Design Manager
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Capchase, recognised as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2023, empowers SaaS companies to grow faster through access to capital & revenue management tools. We have been acknowledged by Forbes North America’s best startups and also featured among Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2023. To carry out our mission, we've received $700M+ in equity and debt funding from some of the best fintech investors QED (Nubank, Klarna), 01 Advisors (Tipalti, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable).
In a little over three years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 130 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 4K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.
About the role
We're looking for a Product Design Manager (EU or LATAM based) who can act as a player-coach and help us take our design standards to the next level. You manage a team of designers and help drive product execution and quality and bring a unique blend of humbling growth mindset, first principles thinking, and deep customer obsession to the role.
🚀 What you’ll do:
- Work with cross-functional partners in Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Support, and Sales Partners to represent the design team in providing design leadership in customer and business problems
- Manage and mentor a team of designers, defining best practices and leveling up their craft
- Evolve and iterate a design system that scales with our growth while excelling in delightful customer experiences
- Help define the product roadmap with Product and Engineering stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with Marketing to align Product and Brand Design
- Craft delightful customer experiences through iterative design from prototype to high fidelity mockups
🧠 What we are looking for:
- 6+ years' Product Design experience, with at least 1 of those years being in management roles
- A track record of leveling up direct reports and design standards in the organization
- Experience shipping complex B2B workflows impacting multiple stakeholders and various integrations
- Experience partnering with Product, Engineering, and Marketing leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for sharing your design rationale and prioritization framework
- Strong communication skills to represent design craftsmanship in executive and company-wide settings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.